The main goal of Collaborative Divorce is to offer you and your spouse or partner the support, guidance, and protection of your own lawyers without going to court. It is a new way for you to resolve disputes respectfully, without going to court, while working with trained team of professionals who are important to all areas of your life. Collaborative Divorce allows you the benefit of neutral child and financial specialists, working together with your lawyers to resolve your conflict effectively.
Collaborative Divorce allows you to:
- Negotiate a mutually acceptable settlement without having courts decide issues.
- Maintain open communication and information sharing.
- Create shared solutions acknowledging the highest priorities of all.
We, at New Tampa Psychological Services, can guide you through the following:
- Learn how Collaborative Divorce/Collaborative Practice offers information, respectful problem solving, and guidance.
- Discover the benefits of collaborative solutions for marriage dissolution, co-parenting, parenting plans and more.
- Learn how to better manage the effects of divorce on your children.
- Locate collaborative legal, financial, and emotional support resources for family disputes.